It’s been a busy year, and I wanted to share some of what has been published in 2012 (just in case you missed it the first time):
- Series 40 Full touch and Non-touch design libraries, tailored for Java developers; including LCDUI component descriptions, UI patterns, UX checklists, etc.
- A series of design oriented videos, such as Optimising Graphics for Series 40 Apps.
- A series of webinars with UX focus.
- UX guidelines for LWUIT for Series 40; beta version is published and improvements will follow.
- Series 40 Web Apps design guidelines.
In addition, tons of great Series 40 example apps.
I hope the above will help you in creating great apps.