Are you wondering what to consider when designing and optimising graphics for your Series 40 application? Mikko Kaipio, Senior UX Designer, provides you with tips and best practices for handling graphics in your Series 40 applications.
He also explains the key items to take into account when porting your Android application graphics to the successful Nokia Asha family of Series 40 phones.
More information about Series 40 UX resources can be found here: http://bit.ly/Qx757l
Explore the app examples used in this video:
- Frozen Bubble: http://projects.developer.nokia.com/frozenbubble
- Weather App: http://projects.developer.nokia.com/JMEWeatherApp
- aMaze: https://projects.developer.nokia.com/amaze
- Explonoid: https://projects.developer.nokia.com/JMEExplonoid
- SudokuMaster: https://projects.developer.nokia.com/JMESudokumaster