If you’re a photography buff, you’ll want to check out the latest challenge over at Ideas Project. Ideas Project helps bring consumers and developers together to make connections, start conversation, and get creative together. Our latest challenge is designed to further enrich mobile photography by creating and sharing ideas to make the next killer photo app or service.
To get the specifics on our Image Technology Challenge, visit the project page here.
About Ideas Project
At SXSW 2011, we launched ideasproject.com, an experimental project to co-create technologies with consumers. Over the past year, we’ve started to see the power of co-creation and the benefits it brings. By bringing greater focus to the consumer to developer connection, we are seeing great results. Our success stories include:
- Blood Sprint, the app for location-based blood donations
- Pre-School Aid for getting your toddler on the right track
- Did You Like It, polls and rankings by QR code
- mGraffiti, GPS and NFC based wall graffiti
- Duudle, the crowd doodling app
- Nairobi Ma3Guide, public transit nav app
- Swahili Missal, for practicing faith
To learn more about Ideas Project, visit www.ideasproject.com.