We understand that for a developer, marketing an application effectively is a key to succeeding in the market. To help developers effectively market their apps, we have been actively working on a suite of marketing tools for your apps called “Marketing in a Box”. Today we are introducing Marketing in a Box beta. This suite of tools will help developers create winning app marketing strategies and the assets to support them.
Marketing in a Box contains two key elements:
- Marketing guidance — guides and videos covering the complete spectrum of app marketing (marketing basics, launching an app, and using digital media, among others).
- Digital Marketing Toolkit — both existing tools, such as OMT, and new tools to create promo videos and various web content to support marketing activities.
The Marketing guidance material will take developers through:
- Conception — what to do while their app is in planning and early development.
- Buzz — how to build interest in the app from beta testing to launch.
- Launch — how to effectively launch their app.
- Community — how to build a community of users to support and spread the word about the app.
Learn more about Marketing in a Box here >
Today at the Microsoft Build conference we are announcing the Nokia Premium Developer Program, a program designed to make building Windows Phone apps faster, better and more affordable.
The Nokia Premium Developer Program is a package of Windows Phone-related tools and services designed to help you develop great looking, high-performance apps for Nokia Lumia smartphones. For a program membership cost of only $99 (USD)/year, you’ll get tools and services with a suggested retail value of up to $1,500 (USD).
The program includes:
- 1 year membership in Microsoft Windows Phone Dev Center
- 1 license for Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone
- 1 million API calls per calendar month with Buddy’s cloud API offering
- 2 Nokia tech support tickets
Learn more and register for the Nokia Premium Developer Program at http://developer.nokia.com/premium
We are pleased to introduce the Nokia Ad Exchange service that helps you monetise your app by connecting it to over 120 ad networks worldwide.
Nokia Ad Exchange is a private mobile advertising exchange that offers access to the top ad networks in the world. With one API and one partner, you’ll get access to over 120 ad agencies and networks worldwide.
Additionally Nokia Ad Exchange offers cross platform support. This means that if you are an Android, iOS, or other non-Nokia developer, you can still use Nokia Ad Exchange to monetise your apps.
Nokia Ad Exchange provides:
- Full cross-platform support (including Windows Phone, Series 40, Symbian, iOS, and Android)
- Optimization across 120+ ad networks
- Payment enabled in over 200 countries
- Smart, contextual ad servicing for optimum effective cost per mile
- Easy to implement – just one line of code
Want to learn more? Visit https://www.developer.nokia.com/Distribute/NAX/