Add some sweet tunes to your existing Windows Phone app and you could win a Nokia Lumia device of your choice, Nokia gear and much more in the Nokia Create Mini Mission 4 . Need some inspiration? Check out these great apps already in Windows Phone store that are powered by the Nokia Music API .
|Burton includes Tune-up play lists||adidas miCoach provides easy access to user’s music during work outs|
|Song Freaks is a trivia game based on the user’s favorite tunes||Music Scene lets users learn more about the origins of bands in their collection|
What’s this “ … and more” we mentioned?
We mentioned that your upgraded Windows Phone app could win you a Nokia Lumia device of your choice … and more. 10 winners will walk away with the Lumia phone and gear. One of those winners also scores:
- A Monster Purity Pro headset so you can fully experience the audio splendor you created using Nokia Music API.
- A special money-cannot-buy prize.
- 12 month Nokia Music+ subscription.
- 1,000 EUR credit on PubCenter or similar to run a campaign to promote your app.
- 2,000 DVLUP XPs
- One full week’s promotion on App Social
- Promotion for your app on Nokia Music social media channels.
- Promotion of your skills to other developers via our Nokia Developer channels.
- Your app will be one of the 15 considered for the Grand Prize, which would get you a host of amazing prizes valued at over 40,000 EUR
But even if you are not chosen as one of the winners, you could still get 200 DVLUP XPs just for completing the Mission .
Getting started on your Music Mini Mission is easy.
- Check out this info on the Nokia Music API:
Lumia App Lab: Using the Nokia Music Windows Phone APIs
Session from Build 2013
More info about the API
More info about Nokia Music
- Upgrade your existing app using the Nokia Music API and make sure your upgrade is public in Windows Phone Store by 31 October.
- Enter your app in the Nokia Create Mini Mission and you could win!
Hurry, your updated app needs to be in Windows Phone Store by 31 October!