[announce] S60PAMPmanager v0.1
I found on Symbian Freak forum [B]ALREADY[/B] a tool for PAMP :cool:
Copyright (C) 2008 Johan Fitie <jfitie_at_gmail_dot_com>
GNU General Public License
It's a File manager/viewer/editor designed for PHP development using the
PAMP (Personal Apache Mysql Php) stack for Nokia S60-based mobile phones.
1. Install the PAMP stack located at [url]http://sourceforge.net/projects/pamp[/url] .
2. Under /Data/apache/htdocs (or just apache/htdocs using the built-in file
manager), create a folder that you'd like to use (f.ex. 'upload').
3. Copy this script to the folder.
4. Start PAMP by opening the application and selecting Start/Pamp.
5. Connect to your WLAN via a router or ad-hoc (Start WLAN).
6. Using your computer's browser, go the the following address:
http://<WLAN IP of your phone)/upload/ f.ex. [url]http://10.0.0.100/upload/[/url]
7. Start uploading/running/viewing/editing files on your phone!
* When uploading a file, it has to be at least 1201 bytes or it won't work.
So add some padding lines if needed.
* Editing/uploading from the phone's built-in browser won't work ($_POST
problems? not sure yet).
* Not 100% hacker-proof yet. Need to add some checks to the filename to be
* No support for directories; this is intentional!
link : [URL="http://rapidshare.de/files/38410726/S60PAMPmanager_v0_1.zip.html"]S60PAMPManager 0.1[/URL]
Original source : [URL="http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16394&sid=4"]Symbian Freak[/URL]
Re: [announce] S60PAMPmanager v0.1
Thanks for posting :)