FPC Bench is a FREE java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with others phones.
FPC Bench is a complete test tool to test performance and features.
- CPU/Memory benchmark (single threaded and multi threaded)
- NetMeter benchmark (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA speed)
- Check for total heap memory size
- Check for free heap memory size
- Check for full screen's maximum resolution in a Java canvas
- Check for double buffering
- Check for RMS size
- Check for RMS speed (external/internal memory speed)
- Check for your internet connection speed
- Check for available profile/configuration
- Check for the latest APIs:
- [li]JSR 75: File System access API.
JSR 82: Bluetooth/OBEX API.
JSR 118: Mobile Information Device Profile API.
JSR 120: Wireless Messaging API (WMA 1.1).
JSR 135: Multimedia API (MMAPI)
JSR 139: Connected Limited Device Configuration 1.1
JSR 172: Wev service specification.
JSR 177: Security and Truste Services API.
JSR 179: Location API.
JSR 180: SIP API.
JSR 184: Mobile 3D Graphics.
JSR 185: Java Tech for Wireless Industry API.
JSR 205: Wireless Messaging API (WMA 2.0).
JSR 209: Advanced graphics and user interface.
JSR 211: Content Handler API.
JSR 226: Scalable 2D vector graphics for JavaME.
JSR 229: Payment API.
JSR 234: Advanced Multimedia API.
JSR 238: Mobile internationalization API.
JSR 239: Java binding for OpenGL ES.
JSR 248: MSA Umbrella.
JSR 248: Fully featured MSA.
JSR 256: Mobile Sensor API.
JSR 257: Contactless communication API.[/li]
This application runs on all Java Micro Edition MIDP platforms.
We have a big database where you can check if a phone supports an API simply by filtering our database with the api of your interest.
Please help us enlarging our results database by sending us your results directly from FPC Bench using Internet or SMS.
Sending results by Internet is really cheaper than a normal SMS.
You can find more info about our project here: