Do increasing stack space in the mmp always increases stacks allowable space in the phone ? I have increased my allowed stack space but my program still leaks memory .
Also is there any good basic memory management program apart from the following ?
1. Declare variables in global scope whereever possible .
3. User::CompressAllHeaps (Is there any equivalence in stack ?)
4. Take more resources from rss , reduce dynamic declaration
5. Heap variables to replace stack ones .
6. Less datatype inter-conversions .
Also does image heap results in memory leaks ? I have so many images here .