I have a 3rd party fep installed and activated on [S60 5TH EDITION SDK v0.9],
but it gives a stray signal panic on following these steps:
1) open calendar application.
2) click on left soft key [options] - click on menu option [go to date].
3) click left soft key [ok]
4) click on right soft key [cancel] to exit calendar application.
1) open notes application.
2) click on left soft key [options] - click on menu option [new note].
3) click right soft key [done]
4) click on right soft key [exit] to exit notes application.
stray signal panic [E32USER-CBase 46] occurs.
Is it a known issue for 5th edition ? OR
Is it an fep issue?
Actually initially,I have developed a code for s60 3rd edition fp1, which
worked fine but I ported it on 5th edition giving the following above errors.
Do you have a separate fep sample code for 5th edition ?
Nokia experts please clarify: