Version 1.0.2 of the Symbian/S60 port of the Apache httpd 2.2.4 web-server has been released.
This is exactly the same version that is used in MWS 1.5, so if you have that installed, there is no reason to install this one.
- Default stack-size of threads increased to 0x10000 (was 0x5000).
- APR allows the IAP of a socket to be defined.
- mod_proxy and mod_proxy_http works.
- The command-line of httpd can be specified.
- API for storing the memory (heapmap, heapmin, stack) settings at the server.
- Loading of mod_python no longer forces httpd into single-thread mode.
- Blocking IO (default on Symbian currently) can now be turned off using the Symbian specific directive AlwaysUseBlockingIO, thus making it possible to experiment having KeepAlive On.
- A number of locking primitives enabled in APR.
- HTTPD_ROOT now always "c:/data/apache", but can be specified at runtime.
- Thread death detected in Symbian server.
Download from SourceForge.
New versions of mod_python, mod_php, MySQL and the whole PAMP package will follow.