1. I need to send sms without promting to user on S60 3rd Edition FP2.
2. I am using SendMessage(TRequestStatus &aStatus); member function of RSendAsMessage class
3. Please see : » Symbian OS v9.4 » Symbian OS reference » C++ component reference » MSG_SENDAS2 » RSendAsMessage in SDK help
SendMessage() description says that :
- Asynchronously send this message.
- This method requests that the SendAs server send the message
without prompting the user.
- This will only be allowed to happen if the caller holds sufficient capabilities to perform this action.
- If the caller does not hold these capabilities, then the message send will be
automatically demoted to a confirmed send.
I want to know what are these required capabilities which I need to set?
And If any thing else is required ,
If anybody knows please help , or if there is any other way to find it out please help ...
Thanks and Regards,