finally had some time to spend and finish up a pygame for S60 release for the new PyS60 1.9.x series. This build is based on pygame's trunk revision 1985.
I set up a google code project for pygame S60 stuff from where you can download the installer: http://code.google.com/p/pygame-symbian-s60/
* The new gfxdraw module is included and seems to work... bezier curves!
* The launcher application can now be scrolled with a pen( it could be better, but I don't have such device myself so ... patches are welcome )
* This build does not come with PyS60 interpreter so be sure to install PyS60 1.9.x first. I haven't been able to install the latest 1.9.3 myself due to some OpenC trouble so this is tested only on PyS60 1.9.2.
* The latest working OpenC has a float parsing bug. I suggest you change your phone's locale to English
- See https://garage.maemo.org/tracker/ind...=854&atid=3201