I'm trying to follow the tutorial http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.ph...s_in_FlashLite
To test your application without deploying it on a real device:
* Start the KuneriLite emulator with the default settings (port: 1001, key: Basic).
* Start your FlashLite movie.
* Press Find Me! and wait for your image to load (the GPS position is, of course not real when testing on the emulator )
My questions are:
1) upon starting KuneriLite, what do we key in for the application path? (for example if my flash lite file is at c:\testing\aa.swf
2) can i put my aa.swf at any location or it has to be at specific location?
when i press Find Me! nothing happens and my emulator screen still shows 'You can launch SWF now'. what is the problem?