I was debugging my application, and it worked fine for an hour when I started to experience grave problems. The notorious timeouts started and degraded it, and now I can't get any debugging session running at all.
I use the standard out-of-the-box Nokia S60 5th Edition SDK V1.0 emulator.
- timeout of debug session.
- emulator seem to play a role here
- I need to know if it's a setting problem/version compatibility problem or else how to fix this
- I need a solution, project time flies.
HAVE TRIED THIS:
- Restart of NetBeans doesn't help.
- I have tested turning FW OFF - no help there
- I have tried to let the emulator stay running and try to abort session through SDK Progress windows Abort command. However in the next run the Emulator will complain about two midlet and wo'nt work...
Starting emulator in debug server mode on port 1925
KdpDebugTask connecting to debugger 1 ..
KdpDebugTask connecting to debugger 2 ..
KdpDebugTask connecting to debugger 3 ..
KdpDebugTask connecting to debugger 4 ..
KdpDebugTask connecting to debugger 5 ..
Connecting JPDA Debugger to emulator timed out after 5 attempts and 31 seconds.
My IDE and other SW is plain vanilla right from this Forums recommendations, as I understood them:
- NetBeans IDE 5.1
- Nokia S60 SDK 5th Edition SDK V1.0
- Java JDK 1.6 (Default)
- PC: Windows XP Pro SP3, 3 GB RAM
(I need check this problem in the debugger, can't test it on my mobile.)
I've spent the last two days searching for a solution to this.
I've tried every tip I found there and elsewhere. Please help!