Ovi Store seems to be totally broken today (see my previous post about the reviews being lost). All "related" links give "item unavailable". Same error comes also now with the search results as well (at least using web browser on laptop and phone). How the heck are my users supposed to download if they can not use the search? And the application is ranked behind everything as the ordering is broken.
This is getting really unacceptable. To list just the few of the problems we're having with OVI store:
1) No sales/download reports
2) Search result links is broken
3) Related links are broken
4) Old reviews are lost (bring them back!)
5) The ordering of the items don't work, the items come in total disorder when you select "most popular".
6) OVI team do not answer any support questions
7) Items randomly taken offline from the site
8) Unreliable testing (same files can be accepted after being unfairly unapproved)
9) Totally broken security scheme for Paid applications
10) Confusing navigation of the store
11) Unreliable and crashing native application
12) Missing version numbering and updated version notifications
13) Missing links to application manufacturer and manuals
Please Nokia get your sh*t together now!!!