I'm sure this is not right forum for my topic but I really need help.
I'm doing research work among Location Based Browsing (LBB). Especially I'm interested in user's privacy related to use of his location information.
I have understood that i-mode supports LBB.
For privacy functions it's using "Privacy List"
Unfortunately I cant't find more information about user's privacy in LBB in i-mode.
Does i-mode support following privacy functions with Location Based Browsing:
- User's permission for processing location information needed
- User can cancel permission whenever he likes
- Information available about accuracy of location information
- Information available about how location information is used
- Information available about duration of locating
- Information available about delivering location information to third party
- Simple switching on/off locating function
- Listing trusted & untrusted hosts
- Possibility to decrease accuracy of location information
Where to find such an information?
Is there any i-mode spesific developer netowrk or discussion forum?
I would appreciate very much if somebody could point me to right direction.