TinyLine SVG Minute Toolkit is targeted at Java developers that want to use SVG for advanced visual messaging and personalization on J2ME platform.
TinyLine SVG Minute Toolkit is the first FREE pure J2ME solution, that implements advanced graphics on Java mobile phones,
based on the open W3C standards for Mobile SVG, and brings SVG power to J2ME platform.
The toolkit can be used for a wide range of graphic centric applications and services that require or benefit from enriched
graphics. This includes multimedia messaging, personalization, entertainment, and info services like maps, weather info, financial info, and sports.
1. SVG Tiny minimal redundancy subset, optimized for
2. Supports SVG fonts, image and text elements, paths
3. Provides trancoding schemes from SVG 1.1 into SVG
4. Minimal RAM usage and hight performance.
5. Compact code size about 60K.
6. Well defined and documented Java API.
7. *Out of the box* pure CLDC Java SDK for SVG.
8. *Ready to run* viewers for MIDP2.0, Nokia Series 60
MIDP, and Pesonal Profile.
1. Provides an advanced 2D graphics language for J2ME
2. It is FREE.
3. Based on the open Mobile SVG specification as
defined by W3C
4. Easy and quick porting to any JVM
5. Allows both textual and gzipped SVG
6. Easily integrated with J2ME applications
1 SVG Minute Working Draft</B> describes the SVG Tiny
subset, the SVG optimization process and trancoding
schemes from SVG 1.1
into SVG Tiny. You can also download it in the ZIP
format from the
See at http://www.tinyline.com/svgm/svgminute/index.html