I got a Publisher ID in July this year, so I tried to have an express sign for my app, but fails with a unknown reason, following is the flow:
1. install the cert into IE
2. export it in pfx format
3. extract the pfx file with TC-ConvertP12
4. use signsis to sign the sis with .cer and key that generated from pfx file
5. zip the signed sis and txt file
6. submit it to symbiansigned.com in express sign page
7. everything goes smooth,just next,next,next.....
8. in the final step it shows
How can I solve it?Could anyone give me a hand?Code:Sorry Signing of joeyphotohunt.sis failed. Reason: de.trustcenter.crypto.TrustStorePathBuilderException: Cannot build certification path from CA cert file
p.s. that's my first time to do signing, I got 5 contents ID remain for express signing.
Thanks for advance.