I just downloaded the certificate again, and get this from devcertlist:
Originally Posted by gwechi
So no change yet.
Listing all Capabilities's in devcert
Read Device Data
Write Device Data
NO All Files
Read User Data
Write User Data
Edit: Anyway, I just think I found out what has happened. After the last download, I made a change to my IMEI list (deleting one IMEI reported by devcertlist as invalid), and lo and behold, when I downloaded the certificate one more time, it now contains the missing AllFiles and DRM capabilities!
So the moral seems to be: Certificates look like they are being cached on the server, and will only be regenerated when the IMEI list changes - so make some token change after you have been granted new capabilities in case it doesn't work for you yet.