in 3510i (series 40), I like to know if I can:
1. connect to internet HTTP, send data and recive data;
2. use webservices public on internet and if exist an example;
3. send e-mail;
4. use SSL connection;
5. send SMS;
6. If the web server must be published on a provider area (for example TIM-WODAPHONE area);
7. If the 7210 emulator can connect to internet by my Win2000Pro to test web http application;
2. Yes, but the client implementation is up to you.
3. Could be achieved through a gateway. You reach the gateway through normal http using a user-defined application protocol, and the gateway sends the actual e-mail.
6. That depends on the carrier. Probably not necesary.
By the way, the 3510i is a Series 30 device.