So you all know, I can get multiple MIDIs to play on a real 6230.
The workaround is:
* You must stop() the previous Player
* You must deallocate() the previous Player
i.e. you cannot have multiple Player instances primed and ready to play instantly.
Effectively this means you might as well have only 1 Player instance.
The other problems/bugs related to this in the phone are:
* This method means it takes about 500ms before your sound plays
* There is a click of about 500ms before your sound plays
* If you are listening to the radio before you use your midlet, the 500ms click becomes 500ms of radio! (and maybe music player audio?)
* If you call stop() at the "wrong" time during sound playback, the whole Java VM can freeze and you have to close your MIDlet.
* If you call stop() at the "wrong" time you can get full radio playback if you were listening to the radio... until you play another MMAPI sound when the radio stops.