1. How to display a "true type font" on a series 60 phone?
Can a "ttf" file be directly downloaded to the device for
this support ?
2. If an application needs a "true type font", how does it
set the display to one , if the font is supported?
3. Are there any examples available for experimenting with
TTF files on the series 60 emulator.
1. I got information that the freetype.dll file once installed on a series 60 phone will make it read true type fonts. Does anyone have this file ? (It is supposed to be available with 9200 development kit ,,, a 280 MByte download!)
2. Is there a way to see true type fonts on a series 60 'emulator'. I want to be able to pick a font through my application.
I have browsed the answers to similar questions in past but could not get any precise solution.