i m intrsted in developing an app for s60...core functionality in a nutshell explained w/ a simple example:
- allows user to record a video clip...for e.g. a person running
- then places the recorded clip on top of a pre-recorded clip of another person running by reducing the 1st clips opacity so as to allow both the clips to be seen
- determine if the runner in the pre-recorded clip has a bigger step or the person in the recorded clip
- display the result
- a custom screen when the video recorder app opens up
- the custom screen wud display the outline on a human body
- this wud indicate the distance of the phone at which the clip must be recorded
= the idea is to ensure that the person in the recorded clip roughly matches the height of the person in the pre-recorded clip so as to ensure a better estimation at the step length (i know, i know...but it needn't b exact: )
how do i go abt doin this? I am familiar with c, c++ & basic java...i m learing j2me nowadays...however, i wanna do this as a pure synbian app...a SIS file...
wud gr8ly appreciate advise on how to get going...books, sdks, online tutorials...