Hello, i am working on some MIDlet for Nokia 9300. When I compile it with old version of Java JDK (1.3.1) and pre-verify with Series-60 preverifier, I can run it in my Nokia 9300 (but I am limited in functions etc., of course). When I compile it with new version of JDK (1.5.0_02) and pre-verify with Series-80 preverifier, everything is succesfull, I can install it to my phone but when I run it there, nothing happens (it just does not start).
I was very confused and thought that problem is in my code, but to my surprise, when I compiled and pre-verified Nokia example MIDlet (simple HelloWorld) in accordance with Nokia S80_DP2_0_MIDP_SDK_Users_Guide.pdf, its behaviour was exactly the same. I installed it to my Nokia 9300 succesfully, but nothing happened when I tried to run it. It's pretty strange, because it's example MIDlet for S80 phone (Nokia 9300 and 9500).