Hi every one,
I have some problems need your help, I develop an audio capture program which provide real time voice services. So when the audio device record 20ms – 30ms, the program need get the audio data and restart record again.
New there is a method to solve this problem, the detail step of this method described as below,
(1) Get RecordControl,
(2) Set the limited databuffer,
(3) Start record,
(4) When the databuffer is filled, PlayerListener.playerUpdate is called, so we can get the audio databuffer.
But there are some problem which will low the program’s efficiency and don’t work correctly:
(1) when the Playerlistener.playerUpdate function is called, the databuffer is not filled, the recorded data is less than the setting limited length.
(2) Every time I want to get the recorded data, I should commit the audio player, than get the from the stream ,finial start the device again, this will badly low the program efficiency.
(3) Every times I start the audio device, OS will inquire user whether he accept to start audio capture device, which make the foregoing method be impossible to execute.
BTW, how I make the program to be a trustful program when It install and run.
I develop this program on Nokia 6600. if anybody have same problems or have other method, pls let me know and discuss with each other.
If you want to avoid the dialog from popping up, you need to sign your .jar file with a certificate and make sure the midlet is operating in the trusted domain (as well as adding the permissions in the .jad-file). It is actually possible to use a self-signed cert if you follow the procedure given at http://www.spindriftpages.net/pebble...275880301.html
You also need to import your selfsigned cert on the phone, or make sure your commercial certificate's CA is supported