I have a problem with the bio message on the new platform.
I have made changes that should be done according to the docs. When I send a message to my device it is recognised as my bio message. The description is shown and the icon is different from the ordinary message icon. However when I click it I get "Unable to execute file for security reasons". My code is never called and I have made sure that I now do absolutely nothing but to Panic when the dll is constructed however this never happens.
I am wondering if the messaging application have problems loading the dll from sys/bin where the dll is placed or if my dll needs some capability that I am unaware of.