I just started to switch to carbide and really having problems on adjusting to it. Yesterday I found a problem that I couldn't excatly figure out what it was I missed to do.
Basically I was trying to import a project that has two languages (english & Thai) from mmp file. So first I went and changed the resource languages to include LANGUAGE_01 & LANGUAGE_33 and removed the LANGUAGE_sc from the selection.
Then I first build the project and got it working in english mode in the emulator, then I switched emulator to Thai, and after hitting my head to the wall for a while I managed to get the emulator build to actually use my Thai language files.
Anyway, what ever I did, I still only got one RSC file, instead of getting R01 & R33 files, so, would anybody have any good advises on what I might still be missing there.