I am new to symbian development.. Pls help me..
I am trying to install .sis file by using S60 3rd Edition SDK into mobile device(Nokia E70) but getting the error Certification error. contact to the application vendor.
I am doing the procedure like this..
1) I opened an App from C:\Symbian\9.1\S60_3rd\S60Ex.
2) compiled it in release mode for using gcce.
3) I am using the default certification that is in C:\Nokia\Tools\Carbide_vs\Certificates.
4) And i am signing the .sis file by right clicking on it also in properties window.
5) I am trying to install on the mobile device and getting the error i mentioned above..
Please help me in regarding this.
Thanks in advance,