Ive been reading a lot about OMA DRM and I would like that somebody, if possible, tell me whether I am right or not.
- To integrate DRM with my MIDlets (or my contents in general), I use to create a New DRM Message over the content I want to protect.
- I have read that I can transfer a DRM content to my PC using Nokia PC Suite but the constraint will still be on the content, so I wont be able to use this content in any device but the original one.
And then three questions.
- Is OMA DRM operator dependent?
- Using OMA DRM on a ringtone for example, Will I never have in my phone a .mid, .mmf or whatever extension it has? only OMA DRM files? .dm, .dcf and so on?
- What if a build an applications that transfer all DRM files as a byte array through a socketconnection to another device? Would it then possible access the freely the content? Is there any Right or Constraint that doesnt allow a MIDlet to access a OMA DRM Content?
Thanks a lot for your help