Archived:Carbide.ui Nokia Belle for Nokia E6 plug-in
This article contains information about the Carbide.ui Nokia Belle plug-in for the Nokia E6
The Carbide.ui Nokia Belle plug-in for the Nokia E6 (E6 Belle) enables the creation of themes for Nokia E6 phones running Nokia Belle.
Released: February 2012
The plug-in provides theming support for the following applications and Screens:
- Application Grid
- File Manager
- Music Player
It's not possible to skin the following items:
- all home screen widgets.
- Music player buttons such as previous, play, pause, repeat, shuffle, and next.
- add new event icon in the calendar day view, week view, and month view.
- battery indicator in the status bar.
- middle image in slider settings screen, which looks like a sun.
- mute icon and it's text in the call dialing screen.
- loudspeaker text in the call dialing screen.
- the search mono icon, which is present in control pane of application grid.
- the "Input mode type" icon, which is present in File manager's find screen.
- the clock mono icon in the Clock's alarm screen.
- silence and silence disabled graphics present in the Incoming Call screen.
- All the icons in contacts --> contact card --> options --> defaults (which are not present in the tool).
- all small icons in all applications.
- forward, backward, and station list icons in the FM radio application.
- edit icon in the control pane of the contact card screen.
- all options button on the left of the recorder application
- tick icon in the screensaver and call image in theme settings application.
- speech icon and one touch icon present in phone settings screen.
- speed dialing number icons/graphics present in Settings --> Calling --> Speed dialing.
- map application icon in application settings screen.
- play slide show icon present in control pane of gallery apps.
- back and pause graphics in Gallery --> play slide show screen.
- all icons and buttons present in message reader application
It's not possible to skin the following applications:
- Video editor
- ovi music
- Map loader
- Nokia recommends
- photo editor
- Ovi Sync
Thank you all for your thorough support for many years to build this wonderful tool.
If you have any issues with the installation of the plug-in, please contact us at Support.UITools@nokia.com.