Archived:Problem when installing the same MIDlet to phone memory and memory card on S60 3rd Edition (Known Issue)
This known issue was originally created by Au61458 and has been verified by Nokia Developer.
There is a known issue with S60 Java regarding installation of a same MIDlet to memory card (or other removable media) and phone memory.
How to reproduce
- Install a MIDlet to the memory card.
- Remove the memory card from the device.
- Install the same MIDlet to the phone memory.
- Insert the memory card (containing the same MIDlet) to the device.
- Uninstall one of the duplicated MIDlet installations.
- Try to start the MIDlet. The MIDlet doesn't launch.
Uninstall the MIDlet again and install it to either the phone memory or the memory card. Now the MIDlet can be started again.