Archived:Carbide.ui plug-in for Nokia Belle
This article contains information about the Carbide.ui plug-in for Nokia Belle.
The Carbide.ui Nokia Belle plug-in enables theme for Nokia Belle phones to be created.
Released: December 2011
New elements available
The following list icons and indicators have been added in this release:
- qgn_indi_dialer_logs - default image is not proper.
Default icons updated for all the above icons.
The following elements are available in the plug-in but do not work on phones (may be fixed in future firmware updates):
- Speech list icon
- call mailbox
- Data counter and inside two icons.
Other known issues are the same as those for the 1.5 version of the plug-in.
Released: October 2011
Theming isn't supported for the following icons and graphics:
- Widgets in the Home screen application.
- Clock application – new alarm and cancel button
- Email application - inbox, drafts, sent, outbox, deleted items etc. icons
- Messaging application - new message, find and exit icons
- Message reader application – main pane icons.
- Radio application - previous, next, and scan stations icons
- Camera application - control pane icons in play slide show screen.
- Software update application - middle control pane icon in start update screen.
- Contact application:
- Create my card, add to favourites and General contact graphics
- Small icons in "New contacts" screen and also in "Add details" screen
- Speech icon in phone settings.
- Download themes icon in themes general settings.
- Play via radio icon in connectivity screen.
- Notifications icon in notification apps
- Music Player screen -
- Next, play, pause, previous, shuffle, repeat in now playing screen.
- Unknown/default and shuffle icons in Albums screen.
Theming not supported for all icons andgraphics in the following applications:
- Browser application.
- Maps application.
- Video editor application.
- Photo editor application.
- Small icons used in My Nokia application.
- Camera application.
- Voice recorder application.
- Panel settings background graphic will get skinned only after device reboot.
- Icons/Graphics in folder screen of messaging application will get skinned only after the phone is rebooted.