Getting started with Qt Mobility APIs
The Qt Mobility API is a set of Qt APIs that provide access to important mobile device use cases using a simple cross platform API. This article provides information for developers wanting to use the main APIs.
This series targets the new developers who want to develop applications on Qt using Qt Mobility API. This guide covers a range of articles right from setting up the environment to creating simple application using Qt Mobility API.
After reading the articles from this series, developers will be able to understand how to start with Qt development. Developers will have a working knowledge of using basic Qt UI components such as Button, Label, Combobox, Textbox, etc... Developer will also understand how to use Signals and Slot mechanism which is the fundamental building block of Qt framework.
APIs available in Qt Mobility project
- Bearer Management
- Publish and Subscribe
- Service Framework
- System Information API
Technology Preview APIs
Articles in this series
- Archived:Setting up environment for Qt Mobility API
- Working with Carbide.c++ IDE for Qt Mobility APIs
- Working with QSystemInfo - System Information API - Part 1
- Working with QSystemInfo - System Information API - Part 2
- Working with QSystemDeviceInfo - System Information API - Part 1
- Working with QSystemStorageInfo - System Information API
- Working with QSystemDisplayInfo - System Information API
- Working with QSystemNetworkInfo - System Information API - Part 1
- Working with QSystemNetworkInfo - System Information API - Part 2
- more to come...