This template returns a random "most viewed" list. It is used on wiki home page to show an arbitrary set of most viewed topics.
Internal use only.
The default update is by seconds. The offset allows you to use the random selector at multiple points in the page and get different results (just add a new number for each instance)
This list of categories is defined within this template itself.
The parameters are:
- offset: (optional) Offset to current seed. Allows a different "random" selection if selector used more than once on a page. Usually just update number by one for every instance of the template on the page
- seed: (optional) completely changes the seed. By default the seed is the time (in seconds) which implies an update every time page is refreshed.
- crop: (optional) number of chars to display in title - default is 70
- count: (optional) number of items to display - default is 10
Note that this template depends on the Template:RandomSelector, and can only define up to 26 different lists
A random set should be displayed here:
- Nokia Asha web apps - FAQ
- Nokia Asha Wiki Competition 2013H2
- Adding In-App Advertising to Nokia Asha Web Apps
- Nokia Asha Web Apps Tutorial - from SDK installation through to store ...
- Developing Series 40 apps on Linux
- Developing Nokia Asha apps on Linux
- Nokia Asha web apps - known issues
- Blocks game Series 40 Web App
- Using Swipe Events with dynamic content in Nokia Asha Web Apps
- Using jQuery Mobile in Nokia Asha Web Apps