This template is a tile that can be used in any page to link back to its associated portal.
Internal use only.
Intended to be added automatically to pages, this displays portal that links to current page in top right corner. The portal takes a link, colour and icon - the icon is assumed to be the same image as in the associated portal, shrunk from 52px to 45px and centered in the 40px box.
The parameters are:
- Un named parameters: describe unnamed parameters
- colour: colour of background tile. Will be named colour or "function" (for series 40)
- link: portal to link to
- icon: image file to be displayed inside coloured box. By default this is shrunk to 45px - and we assume standard WP 52px icon is being used.
Optional parameters are:
- width: width of icon - default is 45px,which works well on standard WP icons in 52px size
- top: top position of icon relative to its surrounding div. Note that this defaults to negative to shrink the overly big icon to fit into 40px box.
- left: left position of icon relative to its surrounding div. Note that this defaults to negative to shrink the overly big icon to fit into 40px box.
- shape: "rounded" - creates a series 40 rounded icon. Default is square
The default template does ...