Archived:HTTP authentication in WidSets
It is possible to use basic authentication when retrieving information from the Internet with widget services.
The credentials are included directly in the URL as follows:
Username and password are used directly in a pre-emptive fashion.
For more information on HTTP authentication, see the Apache Jakarta Project documentation.
Services that currently support HTTP authentication
- Archived:WidSets - Getting content with Services
- Archived:Available content fetching services
- Archived:Fetcher details in WidSets
- Archived:Feed formats in WidSets
- Archived:HTTP authentication in WidSets
- Archived:Advanced filters