Cross-platform MVVM with MvvmCross
This article provides links to articles, videos and other resources for MvvmCross, a truly cross-platform MVVM C# framework.
Model View ViewModel (MVVM) is an architectural pattern which is commonly used in Windows (Phone) apps to separate the user interface from app business logic. Cross platform MVVM provides a great way to get started using C# across many platforms.
One cross-platform MVVM framework is MvvmCross. This article provides links to development resources using MvvmCross and also more general links for Portable Class Libraries.
- MvvmCross - v3 - Writing a First App (Codeproject article by slodge )
- MVVMCross Seminar - introductory video (blog.xamarin.com)
- A series of screencasts (youtube)
- MvvmCross source code
- MvvmCross tutorials and samples (github)
- Current binaries
- MvvmCross nuget packages (nuget)