Generating random-value integers in Qt
m (CS001350 - Generating random value integers in Qt moved to CS001350 - Generating random-value integers in Qt)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
* Install Qt for S60 [http://..//Qt for S60 - ]
* Check installation guide: [http://pepper.troll.no/s60prereleases/doc/install-s60.html How to install the package]
Revision as of 12:35, 30 June 2009
This code snippet shows how to generate a random integer in Qt for S60.
Note: In order to use this code, you need to have Qt for S60 installed on your platform.
- Install latest Qt for S60 see Qt for S60 - Installation packages
- Check this link for installation guide: How to install the package.
- Go through this article: Getting started with Qt for S60
int QMyClass::randInt(int low, int high)
// Random number between low and high
return qrand() % ((high + 1) - low) + low;
// Random value between 0-100
int randomValue = randInt(0,100);
A random number is given.