Usage of CTelephony
The CTelephony class provides a simple interface to the phone's telephony system. Basically, tt provides two services:
- Can find out information about the phone. This class provides support for retrieving Phone Settings, Line Information, Call Functionality, Network Information and (basic) Supplementary Service Settings.
- Can dial, answer and control voice calls.
class CTelephony : public CBase;
Examples of Usage(Phone and Network Information)
- Reading IMSI in 3rd Edition
- Reading IMEI in 3rd Edition
- How to get Subscriber identification
- Monitoring battery status with CTelephony
- Reading Network Paramters in 3rd edition -Synchronously
- Cell ID with CTelephony
- Network name with CTelephony
- Monitoring signal strength with CTelephony
- How to know Flight mode status
- How to detect when a charger is connected