- Using jQuery Mobile in Nokia Asha Web Apps
- Porting Symbian Qt Apps to Nokia N9
- Fundamental use cases for porting iPhone and Android applications to Qt
- Porting Qt Quick Components to Symbian^1
- Qt Quick examples for porting
- Converting Ovi Maps to HERE Maps
- Desirable apps missing from Nokia platforms
- Porting from Nokia Asha to Series 40
- View more ›
Porting to Windows Phone
Ready to take your Qt application to Nokia products with Windows Phone? Then, check out the Porting page of the Windows Phone 7 interoperability site where you will find:
Windows Phone API Mapping tool
Working from the Qt APIs you know discover the equivalent Windows Phone APIs you will need to use to undertake your port.
Windows Phone Guide for Symbian^3 Qt Application Developers
Get all the information you need on Window Phone tools, application architecture and design, C#, and Windows Phone app development lifecycle to get you started with porting your Qt apps to Windows phone.
Porting to Series 40
The following documentation will help you port your Android application to Series 40:
The Porting Library
Get basic knowledge of the technology and tools needed, comparisons between Android and Series 40 platforms, as well as useful porting examples. Whether you're looking for information on development or UX details, this library will help you get up to speed in developing Series 40 applications.