We're glad you've decided to apply for the Nokia Premium Developer Program for Asha! In order to qualify for the program, you need to have two apps in current mobile app catalogs, and during the signup process we'll ask you for some details about those apps so we can verify them. Here's what you'll need to have for each app:
1) Store name – The store that the app is in: Nokia Store, Google Play, Windows Phone Store, etc.
2) App name – The official name of your app in that store
3) App URL – The store URL for your app
4) Publisher name – The exact publisher name under which the app is published
5) Publisher ID – In most stores, this an alphanumeric value associated with the publisher account. For Nokia Store, just enter your Nokia Publish user name if you don't know your publisher ID.
6) Publisher email – The email address associated with this publisher account. Please use your official publisher email, ideally matching your publisher domain name, or the email that's listed with your app in the mobile storefront.
Once you've collected this information for two of your apps, you'll be ready to apply.
Note: Only one application per applicant, pleaseapplying with multiple email addresses will result in a ban from the program.I'm ready – Let's get started!