Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global businesses.
TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, business process outsourcing, infrastructure, engineering, and
assurance services. These services are delivered through TCS’ unique Global Network Delivery Model™, which is recognized
as a benchmark of excellence in software development.
Dedicated practices and initiatives at TCS focus on telecom and mobility solutions, and the organization collaborates with
world-leading equipment vendors, manufacturers, independent software vendors, and service providers. TCS services include
product design, software engineering, mobile applications, independent validation, and more.
TCS has a global footprint, with a total of 156 offices in North America, Latin America, the U.K., continental Europe, India
and other Asia-Pacific countries, and the Middle East and Africa. With access to over 202,000 of the world’s best-trained
consultants, the organization serves more than 900 clients in 55 countries.
- Mobility solutions: TCS specializes in mobility solutions and services for several industry verticals, including banking, retail, life sciences,
healthcare, telecommunications, manufacturing, and media. With highly trained mobility consultants and architects located
in multiple regions, TCS is able to serve any enterprise or consumer need.
- Engineering and industrial services: TCS provides product engineering services and solutions to the aerospace and defense, automotive, life sciences, high tech,
telecom, energy, metals and mining, utilities, earth moving and farm equipment, power machinery, retail, consumer package
goods, and transportation industries.
- IT services: TCS provides custom application development, application management, migration and re-engineering, system integration, testing,
and performance engineering services.
- IT infrastructure services: TCS provides IT service-desk services, data center services, end-user computing services, application management services,
management security services, converged network services, enterprise system management, IT service management, and transformation
- Enterprises solutions: TCS provides supply-chain management, customer relationship management (CRM), radio frequency identification (RFID), call
management, Oracle, SAP, and Microsoft solutions.
- Consulting: TCS provides cloud advisory services, infrastructure optimization, business process and change management, IT architecture,
IT infrastructure, IT process and service management, information management, information risk management, program management,
and technology performance management consulting.
- Business process outsourcing (BPO): TCS provides customer interaction management (CIM) BPO, collection services, human resources outsourcing, knowledge process
outsourcing, supply-chain management, reconciliations, benefits administration, payroll management, and offerings for banking
and financial services, real estate, insurance, manufacturing, life sciences and healthcare, retail and consumer package
goods, telecom, travel, transport and hospitality, energy, resources, and utilities, high tech, and media and information
- Platform BPO solutions: TCS provides human resources outsourcing (HRO), finance and accounting (F&A), procurement, and analytics platform BPO solutions.
- Business intelligence and performance management: TCS provides business intelligence, business process management, enterprise data management, integration, and knowledge
management solutions and services.
- Small- and medium-business solutions: TCS provides the TCS IT-as-a-Service solution.
- Connected marketing solutions: TCS provides interactive marketing, enterprise marketing management, and advanced marketing analytics solutions.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mumbai 400 001