Nokia In-App Payment for Asha Developers (beta)
In-App Payment is one of the dominant monetization models in the mobile app industry. This model, also referred to as “Freemium” or “Free to Play” model, helps you build apps with higher and recurring revenue opportunity. The model enables you to attract a larger user base with a free baseline experience and then extend this experience by offering digital content for sale.
Nokia In-App Payment marks Nokia’s renewed approach to In-App Payment. The solution has been designed afresh with several new features and it enables you to sell digital content to Asha consumers from within your application.The best payout in the industry.
- Easy to integrate and maintain
- Single click payment using Operator billing
- Nokia brand adds credibility to the transaction
- Unparalleled coverage of devices an Operators
This translates to more consumers, more purchases after download and higher payout per purchase - all leading to more recurring revenue for you!
The Nokia In-App Payment includes several improvements
- Access to a larger consumer base through Series 40 backward compatibility**
- Simpler consumer purchase experience through single click payment
- Support for faster development and testing.
Integration of Nokia In-App Payment in your app is easy!
- Download and install Java Development Environment for Asha and Nokia In-App Payment library
- Implement in-app payment feature in your application using the test product IDs
- Test your app in the emulator or on device with the test purchase flow
- Register in-app purchase products, declare price points with Nokia Publish
- Update your application using the product IDs
- Test your app using the in-app purchase flow
- Submit your final app to Nokia Publish and be ready to generate revenue!
** For more detailed device coverage, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions.