[Announce] 16 Puzzle (game)
* 2.3 2008-05-01 Clean-up (pylint)
* 2.2 2008-04-04 Isolate sensor code for sensor only devices,
* 2.1 2008-04-02 Forum Nokia Code Camp: S60 Sensor API. Tested in Nokia 5500 Sport and pyS60 1.3.17
* 2.0 2008-03-21 Ready for release
* 1.2 2008-03-20 Clean-up (resize, any location, faster, hint)
* 1.1 2006-09-12 Board size 2-9, hardcoded image support (demo)
* 0.1 2006-08-26 Started1.0 2006-08-27 Looks good, ready for release
Tested with pyS60 1.4.x in 5500, N93, E61i, N95 and N82.
Sam Loyd's famous "Fifteen puzzle" game for S60. The idea is to shuffle the pieces and then reorder them again from 1 to 15, leaving the empty space at bottom right corner (place of number 16).
My first "Fifteen puzzle" game was released by Nokia around 1996 in Nokia 9000 Communicator (and other following GEOS devices).
This version supports screen rotation as well as moving puzzle pieces by tilting the device. It's not very logical to support both features at the same time, but that's how it works now. In general the application is 90% ready, but I will release it anyway. It's taken a long time to make it.
[b]Usage - Keyboard shortcuts:[/b]
1 - Preview the image you try to get
2 - 2x2 tiles
3 - 3x3 tiles
4 - 4x4 tiles
5 - 5x5 tiles
6 - 6x6 tiles
* - Full or Normal size display
# - Show or hide numbers