Carbide.UI Series 40 Theme Edition ver 6.0 not 100% compatibility with Nokia 110
Carbide.UI Series 40 Theme Edition ver 6.0 works goon in almost all Nokia mobile phone using Series 40 Operating Systems.
Recently I bought [B]Nokia 110[/B] and try to modify it's appearance using the software I stated above... Some icons can be override but others can't:
- SIMATK [B]remain default in all state[/B]
- Chat [B]Unmodified (Not available even in Template)[/B]
- SIM Manager [B]Unmodified (Not available even in Template)[/B]
- Nokia Life [B]remain default in all state[/B]
- Store [B]remain default in all state[/B]
- Messaging in [B]Single and List view fail to change[/B]
The rest icon [B]fail to chage in List view only[/B]
I have not test the appearance, but I can say most are working fine.
I tried to update the phone model but the default template for the Nokia 110 does not reflect the appearance of Nokia 110 itself.
The last time I tried is to copy the original theme (Nokia.nth and Lime.nth). each time I tried to move or copy, a message appear stating, "Not available for sytem file."
Has anyone have any idea? Or where should I go to give feedback over this matter. Thank You.
Re: Carbide.UI Series 40 Theme Edition ver 6.0 not 100% compatibility with Nokia 110
Store is always locked. If you can get to the "hidden" files on your phone (don't ask me how) you can have a look at xml30.dtd and theme.dtd - in there it will normally specify what can be changed. Otherwise it could just be typos. Sometimes one typo can mess up all the others.