Discussion Board

Question is legal in Colombia distribuition theme creator whit nokia theme creator S40?

Hi! I know is legal distribution theme for my friend´s in Colombia South America, I like created theme´s for my mobile nokia 6020 S40 2generation, I like to distribution free a my friend´s whit mobile nokia 6101,5200,3220 and 6230i

is legal development theme´s in my country?
    Last edited by balkclow; 2007-01-29 at 20:05.
    KG

Super Contributor

Re: is legal in Colombia distribuition theme creator whit nokia theme creator S40?

If you created the theme yourself, and didn't use somebody else's content (pictures, music), then it should be legal to distribute it anywhere and anyhow you want.

Thumbs up Re: is legal in Colombia distribuition theme creator whit nokia theme creator S40?

ok! thank´s for the information, the images I creted for my and the other content´s is use for my!, ok thanks for response my question´s
    KG

Re: is legal in Colombia distribuition theme creator whit nokia theme creator S40?

Quote Originally Posted by balkclow View Post
    Hi! I know is legal distribution theme for my friend´s in Colombia South America, I like created theme´s for my mobile nokia 6020 S40 2generation, I like to distribution free a my friend´s whit mobile nokia 6101,5200,3220 and 6230i

is legal development theme´s in my country?
    I have one more question to add.
    Is it legal to take a theme from ther net and edit or change it ?
    I really like to play with themes .... and I klnow that music may be a legal problem.
    Can I use others music if I am editing it.this is my favorite music site power amp,season games.
    Last edited by diamondblast; 2008-09-23 at 10:21.

You should use the legal content
    to avoid any legal problem in the future