Hi, I have E60 with the latest version of firmware, but for mp3 playback it's a crap. When I inserted MMC card with some mp3 files for the first time and then opened Music Player, it searched those mp3 files and created a list for playback. Then I added almost 100 more, but this time Music Player ignored those files. OK, I opened Music Player again > Music Library > Options > Update Music Library, and indeed it found something new, but this "updating process" never stops... I have to press Cancel to exit it. Is this correct behaviour?
And even after Update, a few songs were still missing in the All Tracks list. When I open Media folder > Gallery > Tracks, I see those files there, but they don't show up in the player's All Tracks list. How can I add them? Ok, pressed Options in Media folder > Gallery > Tracks, chose Mark: Mark All, then again Options > New track list > point to the MMC card > OK > "Track List" > OK. Track list opens Media Player, and now I have a list of 138 tracks in the Music Player. However, 2nd and 3rd buttons from the bottom in the Music Player are not active. So I have to exit this player, and return to it directly, without Gallery in between. Now I have all buttons active, but only 1 song is listed. I press Options in the Music Player > How can I add that list which was created in Media folder > Gallery > Track list? No way...
Everything is so complicated here... Don't youy have any guys who could make this player easier to use? Why not just press Update Music library and all lists are updated everywhere automatically? Why do I need to search those files manually and think for hours how to move the list of all mp3 files to the Music Player?