I installed in my computer:
1) Carbide c++
2) SDK 3th for symbian for C++
Because I prefer to begin with Java, now I have to install:
1) Carbide J
2) SDK 3th for symbian for Java
3) Nokia PC Suite 6.8
The questions are:
1) Is there any conflict if I install both SDK on the same computer?
2) What's the order of the packs installation have to follow?
3) I know the carbide c++ is an IDE based on Eclipse IDE family, I have to install the Eclipse 3.1 as suggest the Carbide J document, or I can use the Carbide c++ IDE?
Thanks in advance,