I’m sorry to drag up this issue again, I have just been trawling through a whole bunch of posts on this subject and I’m more confused now than when I started.
So let’s start from my requirements (in order of importance)
• My application must start when the phone boots (immediately)
• My application must start when the application is installed
Initially i used Ezboot.sis for this purpose and its worked for me but the problem is when the phone boots my application gets started after a long time.
So i tried to create a recognizer. From the forums i understood that a recognizer is to created independently(separate package ).
I have the code for a recognizer from the link(http://mikie.iki.fi/symbian/autostart.html).
but i failed to create a recognizer along with my application (i.e. the recognizer should get installed when i install my application).
please guide me with from initial step for the following requirements.
1. A recognizer along with my application
2. What are files and functions that i have to change when i add the recognizer to my application (example : a hello world application)
3. My application should immediately start after the phone gets booted (no delay).