Discussion Board

My Review for TTSync 1.0

TTSync Client Review

There are few software on windows mobile supports SyncML synchronization, but it already becomes one standard function on the great majority Symbian mobile phones.

SyncML can help us keep contact, calendar and task data in our PDA , mobile phone and even computer consistent, and synchronize our data to a newdevice immediately.

TTSync client is standard SyncML software that can synchronize data such as contact, calendar and task, etc. Smartphone and PPC Version has already released, Symbian and the blackberry's edition will be released soon.

TTSync Client can be used easily. Most SyncML clients build-in mobile phone has many parameters to set, for people who do not know SyncML very well it's a nightmare.

The SyncML provider below has passed compatibility testing with TTSync:
    GSMSync , SaveContact , MEMOtoo , ZYB , TryFonePIM , Mightyphone , Mobical , COMPELSON Laboratories , O-Sync.

Just choose a provider, fill in user name and the password, press the "synchronize" button, and then TTSync client will synchronize all data for you. For the first time, all data should be upload to server, so there will be a litter more data to be transferred. The next time, only modified data will be synchronized to server within a few seconds.

According to explanation by TTSync website, they are keep testing the increasing new SyncML providers. The TTSync can synchronize with new SyncML provider by downloading the latest list of compatible SyncML provider automatically.

We can view the synchronization log to find out the amount of data transferred every time.

As "Power User ", your can tune a few parameters, such as sync mode, encryption etc. if your SyncML provider support these features.
    Further more, we can press only one button to synchronize a certain content such as contact or calendar individually.

In my opinion , TTSync should be installed on every PDA and Phone. Because it's a vexatious business to keep all information in all intelligent device consistent, TTSync make it simple.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: My Review for TTSync 1.0

Can you please stop the spam?
    Make a nice flash banner for your application, say 336 x 280 and I am going to give it a homepage spot for 2 weeks.

Re: My Review for TTSync 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by ltomuta
    Can you please stop the spam?
    Make a nice flash banner for your application, say 336 x 280 and I am going to give it a homepage spot for 2 weeks.
    sorry.
    Mine aim is only to show my view.
    And I will be careful next time.
    Thank you for telling me of this.